Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm going to be an Aunt.....




I recently got a call (pretty early I might add!) from my little brother Jeremy. He told me that his sweet and precious wife, Kayleen, was pregnant. As you can imagine it woke me up pretty fast. I was so excited. This will be the first neice (I think it will be a girl) or nephew on my side of the family. Mark's older brother has 3 kids.

I have 2 brothers-one is 1 year older and Jeremy is 5 years younger. Jeremy is in the Coast Guard and lives in Ft. Myers, Florida (please start praying that they will get stationed closer to home). Jeremy is my sweet little brother and he always will be. He is the one that I sat in Saturday detention (being tardy to 1st period) for because he would miss the bus and I had to drive him to school. He is free spirited, bold, and compassionate. Kayleen is his perfect match. She totally balances him out and he loves her beyond measure.

The baby is due in August and I cannot wait. I am praying for it to be healthy and I would not be upset to be buying everying in pink. I know they will be great parents, it's just in their nature. I love them both and cannot wait to see what God has in store for them as parents.

3 comments:

  1. Yaay!! Congrats auntie Melissa! I'm excited for this new blessing to be joining your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Babies are always so exciting. My neice now has 3 beautiful girls and which makes me a "Great" Aunt! They are so much fun!!
    Blessings,
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Babies are such fun!
    Sweet Blessings,
    DeeDee

    ReplyDelete