Monday, January 26, 2009

My Splashes of Joy...

A couple of months ago, my sweet children were running around in the rain complete with rain boots and umbrellas when suddenly Matthew started eyeing a puddle in the yard. Of course, being all boy like he is, he ran over and jumped as high as he could right in the middle of this puddle of water. The sound of the splash and his sweet laughs caught Gracie's attention and she soon joined in the fun. We ended up walking around the neighborhood looking for puddles and laughing the whole time.

My family are my "splashes of joy". They brighten my day. When I walk into the door of my home, I am greeted by 3 smiling faces who love me unconditionally. The Lord has been so good to me. My goal with this blog is to be transparent with how the Lord has blessed me and to journey with me as I strive to grow closer to Him.

John 10:10 "...I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."

6 comments:

  1. "Splashes of Joy" will now be my favorite reading material. I LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name of your blog! You have to make pictures of them playing in the rain to post on your blog. I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! I think you will enjoy blogging as you journey! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great! and so glad that you have joined us in the blogging world! I will add you to my list on the sidebar!
    Sweet Blessings,
    DeeDee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you are blogging now! I can't wait to read all about your adventures!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to blog world... I love your blog title!!
    Can't wait to hear more...
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete